Semi-Private Personal Training
Not your regular group training
The CTS Semi-Private Training system is designed to give you absolutely everything you need to to get the best results for less than the cost of a single one-on-one personal training session.
Our Semi-Private Training sessions consist of groups of just 4 to 6 people. This is right in the sweet spot. It's not so many that you get lost in the crowd of people and the quality of the session is not where it needs to be.
This is the most important thing. We’re going to be teaching you to squat, deadlift, chin, press and row with perfect technique so we can’t have big groups where its impossible for us to instruct and push you properly to get great results.
But it still allows us to have that awesome group atmosphere where everyone feeds off each other's success, and motivation is at an all time high.
Here’s what the Semi-Private Training includes:
- Three programmed weight training sessions per week. These are designed so you continually progress from week to week allowing your body to change as quickly as possible.
- One high intensity conditioning session. These sessions create high levels of lactate and boost your metabolism for up to 24 hours after the session.
- Fully customised nutrition and lifestyle plan. We go over your current nutrition and lifestyle habits and highlight exactly what you need to change to achieve your goals. From what and when to eat to water intake to sleep. Everything is covered.
- Body composition scans on our Global Bodies scanner every four weeks. This tells us exactly how your body is responding. No more scales and no more guessing if you are progressing. Nearly all of our clients lose between 0.5% and 1% body fat per week. So if it's not happening as quick as expected we can tweak training and nutrition to ensure the fat loss and gains keep coming.
- Loosen up and relax with Yoga. At CTS we include free yoga for all our clients every week. This ensures you stay flexible, recover and destress.
If you’re ready to start, contact us and book in for your free one week trial including nutrition and body composition. See if it's right for you!